Rainy days never get us down when we're nice and dry in this breathable waterproof rain jacket. Zip-up, snap the storm flap, and pull up the removable hood for the ultimate protection when a storm is really brewing. Made by Barbour, the company that got its start in 1894 outfitting fishermen for North Seas weather, it has studded patch pockets to keep valuables like your mobile phone or car keys dry plus a side entry to keep hands warm. Finished with an internal drawcord waist for a personalised fit. Hood snaps off when not needed. In marigold. 100% polyester shell. 100% cotton lining. Washable.
Sizes US4/UK8, US6/UK10, US8/UK12, US10/UK14, US12/UK16, US14/UK18; about 31" long.
- Waterproof protection is breathable for comfort
- Studded hood is removable so you're prepared for unpredictable weather
- Studded patch pockets with dual handwarmer entry keep valuables dry
- Internal drawstring waist offers a custom fit
- Barbour has been keeping people dry for over a century