The traditional Beaufort Jacket has been reimagined in the Icons collection in honor of Barbour's 125th anniversary, celebrating five generations of the global, family-owned brand that's been keeping customers sheltered from the wet and cold. Inspired by Dame Margaret Barbour's visits to France, this all-purpose Barbour waxed cotton jacket has a broken-in, shine-free Sylkoil finish for the ultimate in classic weather resistance. It features two front bellows pockets with snap storm flaps and two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets. There is also a concealed zip-up wallet pocket and a full-width rear game and cartridge pocket with side zips. It's lined full length with cotton tartan. The corduroy collar is studded for an optional hood. Snap-closed throat flap and storm-fly front provide additional protection. Raglan sleeves with underarm ventilation, adjustable storm cuffs, and brass-finish two-way metal zipper. In sage. Specially treated pure cotton shell. Spot clean. Imported.
Even sizes 38-52; about 33" long in size 40. Fits true to size.
- Reimagined Beaufort jacket in celebration of Barbour® keeping customers warm and dry for 125 years
- All-purpose waxed cotton jacket
- Weather-resistant exterior shell for warmth
- Two front bellows pockets with snap storm flaps
- Two moleskin-lined handwarmer pockets
- Concealed zip-up wallet pocket
- Full-width rear game and cartridge pocket with side zip
- Snap-closed throat flap and storm-fly front
- Raglan sleeves with underarm ventilation, adjustable storm cuffs, and brass-finish two-way metal zipper
- Fully lined with cotton tartan
- Specially treated pure cotton shell