The new Hydros Saltwater taper fly line is designed to meet the demands of saltwater anglers. The compound taper is tuned to deliver flies in a number of conditions and turn over a variety of fly patterns, from sand eels to Clousers. The front of the taper allows for a light presentation while the rear is designed to cut through wind and offer good loop stability. Smooth coated line with AST patented dry-slick technology provides continual line protection and slickness. Dual welded loops for easy, seamless connection to backing and leader. Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification. Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate water temps. Color change at 30'. Horizon front. Sand rear. 90' total length. Line weights 6-10. Made in USA.
- Saltwater taper for use in multiple situations
- Smooth coating with AST slickness
- Two-color line with color change at 30'
- Dual welded loops
- Braided multifilament core for cold to moderate temps
- Orvis Line ID for quick and easy identification
- Line weights 6-10