Part of our new outerwear component system, this highly water-resistant shell made with waterproof fabric can be worn on its own as an elegant coat or paired with our Fiona parkas for protection from frigid elements.
You don’t have to sacrifice elegance to stay as dry and warm in the city as you do in the mountains. This highly water-resistant shell made with waterproof fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that shuts out wind and rain and when paired with our down Fiona Parka is a toasty, sophisticated solution to frigid conditions. You’ll be prepared for any forecast when traveling with both. Snap tabs at the center-back neck and inside cuffs secure the two parkas together. Lash Point seams are contoured in front for a flattering shape. A snapped wind flap secures the two-way front zip for added warmth. The adjustable, removable hood and oversize collar seal in heat. Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets and an internal zip pocket with opening to route media cable. The shaped cuffs adjust with snaps.
- A highly water-resistant parka made with waterproof fabric that has clean, minimalist style lines and contoured princess seams for flattering shaping. The Lash Point Parka attaches to Patagonia’s Fiona parkas with snapped tabs at the center-back neck and inside cuffs
- Two-way Vislon® zipper with snapped wind flap for warmth
- Adjustable, removable hood and oversize collar keep your neck warm and protected
- On-seam handwarmer pockets secure with PU-coated zippers
- Internal zippered pocket has opening to route media cable
- Shaped cuffs adjust with snaps