The Patagonia Oakes Jacket is made of soft and lightweight cross-dyed 100% polyester fleece, this versatile jacket with sleek style lines can be worn on its own or layered under a shell.
The soft-wearing heathered fleece of the Oakes Jacket adds the warmth you need to sit back, sip away and enjoy the show. In brushed 5.9-oz 100% cross-dyed polyester that’s bluesign® approved, the Oakes features sleek style lines, front and back yoke detailing and a zip-through, double-fabric stand-up collar. Worn on its own or layered under a shell, it has zippered, vertical handwarmer pockets and one zippered pocket on the left chest. Flat seams reduce bulk. Hip length. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of soft, lightweight bluesign® approved cross-dyed 100% polyester fleece
- Jacket with zip-through, double-fabric stand-up collar
- Front and back yoke detail; drop-tail hem detail
- Two zippered vertical handwarmer pockets; one zippered pocket on the left chest
- Flat seams for increased strength and reduced bulk
- Hip length
- 5.9-oz 100% polyester cross-dyed fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved