A field jacket best suited for working in transitional weather; lightly insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Diamond quilted, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92
- Trimmed with 14-wale corduroy at back neck, inside placket, pocket edges and cuffs
- Center-front placket with metal zipper and snaps; multicolored cords act as a zipper pull
- Zippered chest pocket and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Set-in sleeves; hip-length jacket with a boxy, modern, straight fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 349 g (12.3 oz)
Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small Regular Fit Size Chart
Body: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Trim: 9.3-oz, 14-wale COOLMAX® 76% organic cotton/24% polyester corduroy.
Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Body and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn