St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore Spinning Rod
Sustainability is a word thrown around a lot these days.
We assume it has something to do with being able to consistently come up with good excuses to go fishing.
Short-term goals are just fine, but when it comes to a fully fulfilled fishing existence, you need to keep an eye focused on fishing time over the long haul. An encyclopedic array of excuses at your disposal and a Tidemaster® rod in the boat is a solid plan. 47 models, each one handcrafted with our exclusive SCII graphite blank, and outfitted with uncompromising components, the incredibly popular Tidemaster comes in a huge selection of actions, sizes and power ranges – ready for nearly every inshore application. They are a pillar of any long-term fishing success.
- Premium-quality SCII graphite
- Outstanding strength, sensitivity and hook-setting power
- Designed specifically for inshore saltwater angling
- Batson Forecast hard aluminum-oxide guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for dramatically improved corrosion resistance compared to 304 stainless-steel frames
- Fuji DPS reel seat/ frosted silver hoods
- Premium-grade cork handle
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
TIS70MLF 7' ML Fast 1 8 - 14 1⁄8 - 1⁄ 2 4.5 2 $ 160
TIS70MF 7' M Fast 1 8 - 17 3⁄ 8 - 3⁄4 4.6 2 $ 160
TIS76MF 7'6" M Fast 1 8 - 17 3⁄ 8 - 3⁄4 5.5 3 $ 170
Designed and handcrafted
in Park Falls, U.S.A.