Toadfish Inshore Fishing Rod
- The only rod that cleans our coastal waters by replanting oyster beds to help clean our coastal waters.
- The salt-tough ergonomic handle feels like an extension of your hand.
- Soft-touch rubber handle inlays provide exceptional grip and unparalleled comfort.
- Hidden hook safe keeper hides a single hook inside the handle.
- The most dialed in inshore actions on the market, lightweight, fast, and sensitive.
- Kigan 3D stainless steel guides.
- 1 piece construction.
- U.S. Patent No. D873,952
- DOES NOT INCLUDE REEL.
Rod building is an art form & these rods are a damn Da Vinci
Your new go to rods for light tackle inshore. These versatile rods feature responsive tip sections that are fast enough to feel every bump but not too fast where you pull hooks. They are powerful lightweight rods that load beautifully with consistent bends throughout. They are also built to last with rugged salt-proof components and a revolutionary ergonomic handle that won't chip, tear, or weather.
15 Years in the Making
Rod building started as a hobby born out of a passion for fishing. It grew into a 10 year career designing rods for some of the world's largest manufacturers. Starting Toadfish allowed us to break free from any traditional notion of what rods should be and what the market will accept. By eliminating cork, in-hand comfort is no longer limited to what can be sculpted on a lathe. The result is a rod that truly feels like an extension of your arm. The blanks are designed from thousands upon thousands of casts, tweaking the tapers and the balance for unparalleled inshore performance.