Timber hunters, you’ve just found your new favorite vest. This Woodland camo Dry Down Vest is constructed with 800 power fill goose down so it will keep your core warm when you’re standing against a tree calling greenheads or waiting on that nice 10-point buck. DWR treated face fabric and internal down makes this a warm and comfortable vest that will stand up to the elements. Use it as a layering piece with Woodland camo pants, shirt and jacket for a uniformed system in the field.
- 800 fill Goose Down - one of the highest fill powers for warmth and durability
- DWR treated face fabric and down stuffing
- Downproof poly shell with high thread count construction
- Fabric is woven with 39 Denier, which is durable but extremely lightweight
- Water resistant, down proof fabric
- 4 pockets: zippered hand pocket, external and internal chest pockets - all with drawcord pulls
- All pockets are fleece lined