Loon Outdoors UV Clear Fly Finish - Thin
is on back order
About Loon Outdoors UV Clear Fly Finish - Thin
With less viscosity than the original, UV Clear Fly Finish Thin is perfect for delicate applications, going on thin without sacrificing curing speed and strength. It can be used to make smaller heads, bodies or wing cases, or to make coat a small thread head… the possibilities are endless.
- Available in 2 oz & ½ oz size
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush Applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon’s UV Mini Lamp or UV Power Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon’s UV Mega Light or UV Power Light) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.