The Very Best All-Around Flats Line, And Perfect For Multiple Destinations, Species And Water Types
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
- Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provide perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market.